The detailed report is 4YouSee's main report. In it you can see what is shown in each of your Players.
This report is very useful for networks that sell ad space as proof of displaying advertiser content.
Attention: 4YouSee reports are only stored for 90 days. If you need a longer period, you should store the reports in CSV format for later use.
To extract the detailed report, you must access the Reports and Analytics menu (1) > Reports (2), in the screen that opens, select Detailed (3) in the Content Exhibition Reports section:
On the detailed report screen, you will have several options for filters. See the explanation of each option below:
- Show on screen (1): will show the report on the screen. It is the default option when you open this screen.
- Print version (2): The report will open on another screen, formatted for printing.
- CSV file (3): Will generate a report in CSV format to your computer, which can be edited in Excel.
- Period (4): Here you can select the period and time for which you want to extract the report. Remember that reports are only stored for 90 days.
- Players (5): You can choose the Players for which you want to extract the report. The default is to get the report of all the Players. To filter by Player, you must enter the name of the Player and choose one from the list that will open.
- Content (6): You can also choose the videos for which you want to display the report. The default is to search all videos. To filter by video, you must enter the name of the video and choose one from the list that will open:
- Sort by date and time (7): In this option you can choose to sort the data from the most recent to the oldest (the default) or vice versa.
An example of this form completed is shown in the following image
After generating the report according to the applied filters, you can see the following:
- The date and time when the content was displayed
- The Player, where it was shown the content.
- Public Ip of the computer where the player is located
- The type of content, which can be institutional video or news.
- The name of the content, which is the name that was used when adding the content.
- The file, which can be the name of the file or the name of the RSS feed from which the news was obtained.