Here are some frequently asked questions about the 4YouSee player for Windows.
- What can I do when a program overlays Player 4YouSee?
- I have a message that appears on the wall every time I open the computer. How do I remove it?
- The player only shows the introduction video. How to get there?
- The player froze. What do I do?
- There was a problem that cannot be described here. What do I do?
1. What can I do when a program overlaps with Player 4YouSee?
If a program opens, even if the Player appears, even when it appears, there is a need to change the task bar, then you can finish these programs or processes that are not above the Player. For this, you must indicate the Robot for which programs / processes you do not want to change on your PC, see the article How to finish processes using Robot 4YouSee
2. I have a message that appears on the wall every time I open the computer. How to get there?
In order for nothing to interfere with the reproducer during its visualization, it may be necessary to deactivate the programs that start automatically when encoding your computer. Then you can disable these programs when starting the PC or closing it with the help of the Robot. For this, you must indicate the Robot for which programs / processes you do not want to change on your PC, see the article How to finish processes using Robot 4YouSee
3. The reproductive solo shows the introduction video. How to get there?
If you have restarted your computer, it is possible that your player does not have the Internet connection. Check by opening your browser and accessing a page on the Internet.
If there are no problems with the Internet, the "point ID" and "Your Address" setting may be incorrect. To resolve this, open the "Player Configuration" by clicking on the player and the red button for Windows and Linux.
To solve other connection problems and the configuration of the playlists of the player, communicate with our support team through our support online.
4. The player froze. What do I do?
If the player blocks during visualization, a simple but effective solution in most cases is to close the player, press the Alt + F4 keys and wait until it opens again. I could also try to leave a video in my playlist to confirm that the freeze is not something corrupted. If the problem persists, consult with our support team through our online support.
5. You have a problem that cannot be described here. What do I do?
If your Player has a problem that cannot be solved here, contact us through our online support, where you will have a technical team trained to solve your problem. firstname.lastname@example.org