- Why doesn't 4YouSee Player start automatically when I turn on the device?
The option to automatically start 4YouSee Player may be disabled. To enable it, access the Players menu and the Players sub-menu in 4YouSee Manager. On the player list screen, identify the player where this problem occurs and in the operations column, click the icon and then click . A screen will open with the current settings of the player, it will identify the option AutoStart and then Save.
- Does the Android Player support some kind of video format?
No. The Android operating system has a limitation that allows you to play H.264 media files. H.264 is a standard for video compression based on MPEG-4 Part 10 or AVC (Advanced Video Coding). If your videos are not in this format, you should convert them. For video conversion, you can use Freemake Video Converter software.
- My creative team generates content of 15 and 30 seconds, but the size of the file generated in the export exceeds 200 MB. Is it possible to reduce the size of these stickers?
Yes, you can optimize the parameters at the time of creating the video to maintain the quality and decrease the size of the video, another possibility is to use a conversion program like Freemake Video Converter, in addition to converting your files to .MP4, the contents will be rendered in a smaller size.
- How do I know when to use .HTML5 news on my Players?
If the Android version is higher than version 4.4, you will need to use news with templates in .HTML5. These HTML5 templates are now available in your account.
- How do I disable notifications from my device?
To disable the notifications from your device, you can see the following documentation How to disable notifications in the Android Player
- I had a problem that is not described here. What should I do?
If the solutions offered here are not enough, please contact our support team at 4YouSee Support or email us at email@example.com.