This procedure is intended only for devices that lack access to the Google Play Store. We do not recommend this installation as the player will not receive updates. If your device has the Play Store, we suggest referring to: How to Install and Configure 4yousee Player on Android
To install 4YouSee Player for Android via APK, you need to download the executable file at the following URL:
The download can be done on the Android device or another computer and then transferred to the device using a USB flash drive.
You will need to unlock app installs from unknown sources on your Android device:
- On your device, open the Settings menu and go to the Security & Restrictions menu (1):
- Find the Unknown Sources menu (2) and enable it:
- Then click OK (3) to authorize the installation of applications from unknown sources.
- Once this is done, now locate the APK (4) downloaded on your device, it will look like the following image:
- Install the application by clicking once on it and selecting the Install menu (5) on the following screen:
- Wait for the installation to finish and click the Open option.
- Now just configure your player by entering the URL and ID entered in your Administrator account.