The brightness control for Android can be configured in two ways, first through 4YouSee Manager or through the Android device itself.
Configuration by 4YouSee Manager
To configure through 4YouSee Manager, access your account and in the menu go to Players (1) > Players (2). Locate the ID of the Android player that will be configured online. In the Operations column access Options for Android (3).
Then click on Set Up Player (4).
In the next window, scroll down until you see the Brightness Control menu (5).
To configure the brightness, choose the brightness power between 0 to 120 in the Intensity option (6), select the schedules in the Start time option (7) and then choose the days of the week (8), to finish click at the + sign (9) and then at Save (10).
Configuration by the Android App
With the player open / running, click with the right mouse button or on the "return" option of Android to access the player configuration menu. Access Settings (1).
In this window click on Add New Brightness Configuration(1).
To add a brightness control schedule:
- Select the Brightness percentage (1) to apply the brightness intensity (value from 10 to 120).
- Select the Start Time (2) at which this brightness setting will be applied.
- Select on which Days of the week (3) this brightness setting will be applied.
- Click on OK (4) to add the schedule.
Observation: More than one brightness schedule can be added for the player.
Note: The brightness change setting is applied by day of the week, for example, if the player has the following settings:
- Brightness 80 from 7am to 12pm from Sunday to Saturday.
- Brightness 100 from 12 a.m. to 6 p.m. from Sunday to Saturday.
- Brightness 80 from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. from Sunday to Saturday.
- Brightness 40 from 11pm to 7am from Monday to Saturday.
- Brightness 0 from 11pm to 7am from Saturday to Sunday.
The configuration should be as follows:
- 80 - 07:00 - Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat.
- 100 - 12:00 - Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat.
- 80 - 18:00 - Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat.
- 40 - 23:00 - Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri.
- 40 - 00:00 - Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat.
- 0 - 23:00 - Sat.
- 0 - 00:00 - Sun.
In the example, all the days of the week have the same brightness rate for the same corresponding time, with execution from 23:00 on Saturday to Sunday at 7:00 where the brightness is 0. In this case it is needed define two brightness rates. One from 23:00 for Saturday and another from 00:00 for Sunday.